Use (visiting or ordering products) of this site implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. In order to use the site in good conditions, it is recommended to read the terms and conditions carefully. ATP Transit SRL assumes the right to make changes to these provisions, without prior notice. By accessing the Terms and Conditions page, you can always read the latest version of these provisions.
This site is maintained and managed by SC ATP Transit SRL (legally registered), which will be hereinafter referred to as the Company.
The entire content of the site www.atp-transit.com is the property of the Company and its suppliers, and is protected by law for the protection of copyright (Law No. 8/1996). The use without the consent of the Company, of any of the elements listed above, is punished in accordance with the laws in force (administrative, civil or criminal). Thus, it is expressly forbidden to: access the site by automated devices or programs, or manually copy the content, as well as read or publish the content by other companies or sites, to make a comparison or analysis in any way.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
Considering the entry into force, starting with May 25, 2018, of Regulation no. 679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (called the General Regulation on data protection, in short RGPD) and having Whereas both parties have an obligation to comply with the provisions of this Regulation,
The parties agree to comply with these clauses, respecting them with respect to all personal data processed.
(1) The parties agree that during the collaboration they will take all the reasonable measures necessary to prevent the disclosure of some information that they receive, from each other or that they can obtain in other ways during the performance of the contract. If the parties do not comply with the obligations assumed regarding the confidentiality of the information by disclosing them to third parties, the party considered responsible will pay damages to the other party.
(2) By accessing these terms and conditions, the representatives of the parties take note of the processing of their personal data by the other party and express their consent freely, expressly and unequivocally regarding such processing for the development of cooperation and for fulfilling legal obligations , in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679.
(3) “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
(4) The parties become aware through these clauses of the rights they enjoy as a data subject, respectively:
– right of access;
– the right to rectify or delete personal data;
– the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
– the right to data portability;
– the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning her;
– the right to address to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing and / or justice;
– the right not to be the object of an automated decision-making process (creation of profiles).
The parties also acknowledge that in order to exercise these rights they may submit a written request, dated and signed for the attention of the personal data protection officer of the other party.
(5) Obligations of the parties regarding the conformity of the processing
The parties will not take, with regard to personal data, any measures that could result in any violation of the law. With regard to the authorization that each of the parties makes regarding the access to personal data, this will be done in a controlled, confidential way and following the application of the necessary measures for data protection according to the legal provisions applicable to the respective authorization.
In this regard, each party declares that, prior to the transfer of personal data of data subjects to the other party, it has complied with all mandatory provisions governing such transfer ensuring the other party that there is no impediment of any kind regarding the transfer and processing of such data. transmitted for the purpose of fulfilling its contractual obligations.
Each party will process the personal data provided by the buyer / visitor only limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes stated above, and will take the necessary measures to provide the data subjects with any information that they will be entitled to receive in the consequence of the processing performed by the parties.
Each Party shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, which shall provide an appropriate level of security, including the security of electronic communications.
The Parties shall ensure that access to personal data is limited to personnel directly involved in the completion of the requested services.
Also, the parties will seek to reduce the volume of data processed only to those data strictly necessary for each specific purpose of processing.
(6) Either party shall notify the other party in writing, as soon as possible in the circumstances, and in any case within 24 hours, of any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or access to accidental, unauthorized or illegal personal data. The notification shall mention (i) the details of the security breach, (ii) the type of data that was the subject of the security breach and (iii) the identity of each person affected (or, if not possible, the approximate number of data subjects and data records personal data subject). For the companies from ATP Exodus Group, the communication is made by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.